- 1. Article 1 (Application)
- 2. Article 2 (Paid Content)
- 3. Article 3 (Prohibited Matters)
- 4. Article 4 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
- 5. Article 5 (Restriction of Use and Termination of Registration)
- 6. Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- 7. Article 7 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
- 9. Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
- 10. Article 10 (Notification or Communication)
- 11. Article 11 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
- 12. Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
Article 1 (Application)
In the event of any conflict between the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the individual provisions of the preceding Article, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
Article 2 (Paid Content)
Paid content may be purchased for a portion of the Service for a fee. The amount of paid content, payment method, and other matters shall be determined separately by the Company and displayed on the Service or the Company’s website.
The Company may change the price of free or paid Content in the Service at its discretion.
In the event that a user delays payment for paid content, the user shall pay to the Company a late fee at the rate of 14.6% per annum.
Paid Content is licensed only for the user’s own registered information.
Article 3 (Prohibited Matters)
In using the Service, the User shall not engage in any of the following acts
- Acts that violate laws, regulations, or public order and morals
- Actions related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Service, including the contents of the Service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functionality of servers or networks of the Company, other users, or other third parties.
- Commercial use of information obtained from this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company’s services.
- Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to gain unauthorized access.
- Act to collect or accumulate personal information of other users.
- Acts of using this service for unauthorized purposes.
- Acts that cause disadvantage, damage, or discomfort to other users of this service or other third parties.
- Act to impersonate another user.
- Advertising, advertisement, solicitation, or sales activities on the Service that are not authorized by the Company.
- Actions for the purpose of meeting with the opposite sex whom one has not met.
- Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services.
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
Article 4 (Suspension of the Service, etc.)
The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User for any of the following reasons
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to the Service
- When provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters
- When computers or communication lines are stopped due to an accident.
- In any other cases in which the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service.
Article 5 (Restriction of Use and Termination of Registration)
We reserve the right to restrict your use of all or part of the Service or terminate your registration as a user without prior notice in any of the following cases
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registration information
- In the event of default in payment of fees and other obligations.
- When a user does not respond to communications from the Company for a certain period of time.
- When there has been no use of the Service for a certain period of time since the last use of the Service
- In any other cases in which the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of actions taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 6 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
We make no warranty, either express or implied, that the Service is free of defects (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, and infringement of rights).
The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by the User arising from the Service. However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and the user regarding the Service (including this Agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
Even in the case of the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the user foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages) among damages incurred by the user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. (including cases in which the Company or the User foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of the damage).
In addition, compensation for damages incurred by a user due to default or tort caused by the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company shall be limited to the amount of the usage fees received from the user for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
We shall not be liable for any transaction, communication, or dispute between a user and another user or a third party in connection with the Service.
Article 7 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result thereof.
Article 9 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 10 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between a user and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless a user notifies us of a change in the contact information in accordance with a method separately stipulated by us, we will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notices or communications to that information, which will be deemed to have reached the user at the time they are sent.
Article 11 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
The User may not assign his/her position in the service contract or rights or obligations under this Agreement to a third party or offer them as collateral without prior written consent of the Company.
Article 12 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.