A simple To-Do list with a counter.
You can set goals and check your achievement.
– To-Do List
– Pie chart display of achievement rate
– Pie chart color can be selected from 190 colors
– List reordering and editing
– Dark mode support
– Ads are hidden for 3 days by viewing reward ads
You can add a new goal from the circle plus button below.
On the add screen, you can set the Title, Initial Value, Max Value (Goal value), and pie chart color.
Notes: If the Initial Value is larger than Max Value, or Max Value is 0, you cannot press the ADD button.
When you press the ADD button, the set Title, Initial Value, and Max Value are displayed in a list format with a pie chart showing the achievement level.
You can change the current value by pressing the plus and minus buttons on the right side of the list tile.
If you tap the list tile, you can edit or delete the data.
If you hold and drag the list tile, you can reorder the list.
If you tap the search icon from the menu in the top-right corner, you can search these lists by titles.
- If you cannot save the data properly and an error occurs, delete data from the settings screen.
- A banner ad will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- Ads are hidden for 3 days by viewing reward ads from “Hide Ads" in the menu.